Tuesday 17 August 2021

Greygarth and Scarhouse:17-08-2021

ADVERTISEMENT

 BVZ-CYK SPA DAYS


Looking to de-stress?
Wanting a calming day out?
Needing to relax and be in tune with nature?

If so, why not join the NCVs at one of their two, recently acquired, alfresco venues?
Come to Greygarth ponds for a day of balsam slashing.
Alternatively, if rivers are a source of enjoyment for you, why not pull balsam near Scarhouse Reservoir?
Both experiences are guaranteed to calm the soul.

The pictures below show how a variety of clients have benefitted, just recently, from a day of complete relaxation.

At Greygarth - the 'Be Very Zen' (BVZ) spa.

"Slashing the stems made me feel soooo good!
The cares of the week simply washed away."
"It was remarkably satisfying to see the flattened balsam."

Every so often the group was asked to sit
 and enjoy some deep breathing exercises 
using specially designed yogic breathing tubes.

Client K commented that this "promoted energy 
transfer between my chakras."

He then went on to explain that "I learned how to improve 
my prana flow by simply falling into a stream and letting everything go."

Client O extolled the virtues of exploding balsam seed pods.
He felt that they "provided a wonderful exfoliation of the facial skin."
He also commented that "the fizzyness caused by the stinging nettles
 and the scratching of the brambles was simply invigorating." 

And at Scarhouse - the 'Calm Your Karma' (CYK) health resort.

Client D  - a tall man - was impressed by the balsam growing in our fields.
"I would not have believed that an annual plant could grow so high."

His wife agreed. "I don't know what they feed the plants
 with but it has an amazing effect which actually transfers to those nearby.
As I pulled up the stems I felt my energy levels rise."

Client A commented that "wandering down the rocky gill 
allowed me to focus my thoughts."

"A day like this is what everyone needs after a week in the office.
It brought out the adventurous spirit in me."

Client L agreed. "At one point I channelled the spirit of a mountain goat.
 I didn't know I had it in me."

This client moved onto level 2, using the complex stances 
of Tai Chi to ensure the balsam succumbed. He said that 
"As the balsam was laid waste, the tension in my body simply disappeared."

Clients are able to reach the third and final level by 
helping to rid the world of waste.
In doing so they can achieve Nirvana.


On arrival at both centres these two clients 
were finding it difficult to face the world.....

...however, by the end of the day everyone 
was ready to look outwards and SMILE!

And you need not worry.
At both centres we take health and safety very seriously.
Even the tools are given first aid when their 
handles become blistered from all the hard work.

 And all our customers' dietary requirements are taken care of.
The CYK resort's chef provides a flapjack to die for.
What's not to like?

Release all that angst.
Join us in helping nature grow whilst reducing your blood pressure in a totally natural way.
Visit www.BVZ-CYK-spadays.com now to book a place for that supreme pampering experience.
(Terms and conditions apply. Only bookings for those with strong arms and an ability to remain cheerful in the face of adversity can be accepted. )



No comments:

Post a Comment